2. CSG-COUSIN Meeting
The second meeting of CSG-COUSIN took place together with the Annual Cochrane Skin Group Meeting 2017 in Berlin, Charité-Universitätsmedizin, Germany on the 9th and 10th January 2017.
The first day topics to CSG-COUSIN were presented and the scope on the second day was to present wider Cochrane Skin Group issues.
- Please find the detailed programme here.
The presentations from the first day:
CSG-COUSIN - a critical reflection - Jochen Schmitt
COS for Melanoma - Phyllis Spuls
COS for the Appearance of Facial Aging - Karina Furlan
COS for Nail Psoriasis - Celine Busard
COS for Chronic Spontaneous Urticaria - Karsten Weller, Maulina Sharma
OUTPUTs - COS for Pressure Ulcer - Katrin Balzer
CONSIDER - COS for Incontinence-Associated Dermatitis - Dimitri Beeckman
ACORN - COS for Acne - Diane Thiboutot
HISTORIC - COS for Hidradenitis Suppurativa - Linnea Thorlacius
INFO - COS for Vitiligo - Viktoria Eleftheriadou, Khaled Ezzedine
HOME - COS for Eczema - Joanne Chalmers
The presentations from the second day:
Please click here for the homepage from the Cochrane Skin Group.
- A Meeting Report will be added after publication.
1. CSG-COUSIN Meeting
The inaugural meeting of CSG-COUSIN was held on March 17th and 18th 2015 in Dresden, Germany, as the exclusive theme of the Annual Cochrane Skin Group Meeting.
The first meeting day was dedicated to introduce and discuss the CSG-COUSIN initiative and to discuss current efforts and challenges in COS development in dermatology. The second day focused on current CSG reviews and methodological challenges with specific consideration of outcome assessment.
- Please find all information and the presentations about the first inaugural meeting of CSG-COUSIN here.
- Please click here for a pdf of the printed programme attendees received.
- And here you will redirect to the minutes.
- The meeting report provides a description of existing COS initiatives in dermatology, highlights current methodological challenges in COS development, and presents the concept, aims, and structure of CSG-COUSIN. Please click here for the meeting report.