News in Research
Dresden is a centre of research for medicine, biology, biotechnology and related fields. Around the University Hospital Carl Gustav Carus, there are many institutes, research facilites and development companies who make use of the unique air of science, research and interdisciplinary cooperation.
On this page we want to introduce the lates news in research and patient care to give you an impression what is going on.
- New laser technology for future radio therapy
- Why people reward themselves with hunger
- Voice and Hearing in the centre of new professorship
- Dresden researcher receives prize of the German Society for Hematology and Oncology
- Scientists reveals cause for frequent inherited diseases
- Cancer Information Service Now Also Operating From Dresden